E 'one click. Today is just a click, was once the phone number stored in the phone book paper and not in the phone, before it was the home address that ended in the bottom of a drawer ...
Today is a click, with whom I decide to delete a contact from messenger.
New times, old stories, or rather repetitive.
What I have done so: not promulgate edicts, do not try to take sides, let alone, not have five years ... Not even "block", no one is unable to look, do not change the number or contact information, nothing. I just fed up. But I was really tired.
Why did drop the overflowing swimming pool, and not a mere vessel. Maybe
are done wrong, maybe I should have micro-incazzature frequent, but are not part of my character. Soothe me in a tenth of a second, smile, apologize, justify, put forward the affection and I expect them to do so also others. That respect and affection should descend so on.
Maybe that's the problem, maybe others do not understand is that my gestures of affection and pensanso simply that I always go all well. So do not worry too much because I do not ever take me. And in fact I do not ever take me, or almost.
But when I reach the limit, it is a point of no return.
And then disappears.
Clik.
0 comments:
Post a Comment