Sunday, November 16, 2008

Best Depilatories For Pubes



E' domenica.
Ho un po' di mal di schiena perchè mi sono data alle grandi pulizie, arrivando addirittura a sfoderare i divani del salotto per lavarne i gusci. Tanto è inutile, i miei coinquilini fanno (chi più e chi meno) le pulizie previste nella table hanging on the fridge, but do not have a minimum of an eye for all other needs of our small communities, such as kitchen towels and wash rags with which we clean, or buy detergents. I have to do it.
It's dark outside, and although I can not see from my window I know the main streets of Lisbon are already lit with Christmas decorations. But the largest tree, which already stands not far from my house, will be lit only in early December, complete with a public ceremony.
I press the play button on the i-pod, and the speakers on your desk starts to get out the music.
I can finally sit down and play around with the billions of things that do not have time to do last month, as aggiornare il blog.
Tutto ciò che poteva essere rimandato, in questi trenta giorni, è stato posticipato, rinviato, trascurato. La vita fuori dallo schermo richiedeva troppe attenzioni.
Non ho potuto rispondere alle mail degli amici, che hanno ricevuto solo poche righe collettive, non ho potuto tenermi informata come faccio di solito, nè sul mondo, nè sui miei amici virtuali, e mi dispiace, non ho potuto fare la mia spesa settimanale, e mi sono dovuta affidare alla scorta di surgelati, ed a delle rapide incursioni nei piccoli supermercati che ogni tanto incrociavo sul mio cammino.
E' stato un mese estremamente denso. Lo sapevo, ero preparata, ma la Vita non ha mancato di farcirlo di numerosi altri imprevisti che sono able to take my breath away. Thank goodness, I must say, I was trained rather, because of time to sit and take it back, your breath, there is not and was not still there. The race was to continue and has continued, with much of that twenty-four hours he spent in Paris, despite the timing, I was reassured.
Well, here I go. Are always the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment