Sunday, December 14, 2008

Rugrats Wildlife Rescue Game

dilemmas and quiet life ...

I was woken up at nine.
at nine on Sunday morning!
With the ring of the bell, or rather two. Of this horrible bell that we have here, a sudden and very loud croak.
I hate to wake up early on Sunday morning, I left him a hint of a headache that radiates to the neck, combined with a widespread sense of irritability.
I tried to sleep again, but there was no way means the stomach has begun to reclaim milk and cookies, and wanted to lighten the bladder.
I got up inside of me railing against the French that my roommate did not think to say to his fellow Sunday rides to give him a ring on your phone, instead of playing and wake the whole house ...
I went to the toilet in my bathroom, quello che condivido con le due coinquiline spagnole le quali, partite già ieri per le vacanze di Natale, mi hanno lasciata regina indiscussa di quei tre metri quadri, un lusso inaudito.
Beh, nel MIO bagno c'era la tavoletta alzata e un ricordino dell'ospite lì sul bordo.
Credo che a quel punto mi sia uscito il fumo dalle orecchie, avrei potuto scaldare il latte senza usare il microonde ma con la sola forza del mio sguardo infuocato...
Avrei voluto, soprattutto, vomitargli addosso seduta stante tutto il mio malumore ma, ovviamente, lui non c'era.
C'era la fidanzata, ma non mi pareva giusto addossarle torti non suoi... senza contare che mi aveva appena steso la lavatrice! Gesto gentile che mi ha causato un profondo dilemma than if you wait for the French ready to throw a ball of bile, or try to let it go for a quiet life ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment