comment Pellegatti
Milan are world champion, the greatest team in football history. None won so much, thanks to Silvio.I did very well to take Mediset Premium ... I took good:). The first time I saw him with the whole nerd comment Bruno Longhi, and AC Milan drew 1-1. Second time with AC Milan Carlo Pellegatti huge, and the Boca Sucato ghghghgh ..
Stronger referee, a character from the comic (like Boca Juniors Hispanic ...), named Moreno as some knowledge ... who denied two clear penalties to AC Milan, as well as numerous errors.
Strange that have not given the award for best field Pippo Inzaghi, a living legend (one of my blog I dedicate everything to him), the author of two goals in this match, which ended 4-2 as yesterday my city:) . Kaka has already won everything, these days will also have the FIFA World Player. I belong to
Silvio !!!!!!!
such as burns to the "pussy" that the coach of Inter Milan have won the Copppppa ... called the "Tournament of Friendship" eaten up with envy ... ... ... poor guy even deny the formula ... Other years, he said nothing. Now that was AC Milan, it's okay. But then, what cares, since it does not play? Here's where it is losing because of envy! Boca Juniors should inform him that the friendship is not the summer tournaments like the "Trofeo Birra Moretti", the "Tim-Telecommunications Cup", etc.. Silvio said that Calciopoli was all hype ... I've always thought. All rosiconi who think that Milan should not even participate in the Champions who won: AC Milan had all the right, having been the last team to win the Scudetto FIELD .......... .. The next one: revoked. That of the whole: a small table. Remain in the annals of the famous phrase of the whole IPS dixit pundits Gianluca Rossi:
"Let's see who will win the next five years, there will be laughable."
Maybe he thinks since 1989. ... I, by ex-Inter player, I know something ... Ah, but it was the fault of the referees eh ... Moggi was there, they would have won the Cup of the Universe ... (Of course losing to teams like slime Malmo, Helsingborgs, Lugano, Valencia, etc.. Etc.. Because there was no mica Moggi ... you see that it was good for Inter, which has always made the UEFA Cup ...)
0 comments:
Post a Comment