Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Little Bumps That Bleed

Past. Present. Future?

Yesterday I had an exchange of e-mail in real time. Or a chat deferred come preferite.
Dopo i soliti "ciao, come stai, dove sei, che fai di bello", E., una vecchia compagna di università, mi ha risposto questo:

"Beata te! Io senza infamia e senza lode.... lavoro alla manpower di xxx, non un granché, ma sempre meglio di niente, anche se non tutti i giorni la penso così. Continuo a collaborare con il xxx [nome di un giornale locale], ma mi ammazzo, conta che lavoro tutti i gg dalle 9 alle 6 alla manpower, quindi è dura. A dire il vero sono in un periodo un po' così, cerco di ripetermi tutti i giorni che andrà meglio ma non tutti in giorni riesco a convincermi... pesa molto il ricordo dei grandi sogni che si facevano all'università... andati fragorosamente shattered in touch with the real world ... I sometimes wonder if I made a mistake in riufiutare his doctorate with the See, but you know the type well, and I'm not to say what were the prospects ... (Not counting the low value added that a doctorate would take him to my training) I now have a paycheck in your pocket but are anything but happy and I wonder if I can still do something ....."

addition I know it's betrothed, and that as soon as the house will be finished (in a year, a year and a half ...), will get married.
I told her that, of course, I'm sorry to hear so that I can not believe that a smart girl like you can not find something better, which makes her feel more ...
He replied that no, I listed all the roads and he has tried increasingly involved in its sadness.
In the end, I did not know what to say.
Also because I am still not safe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment