I open the fridge to get a yogurt and I, one of my roommates in Spain, enters the kitchen. We salute you, the sleepy faces of Sunday to recover from Saturday gone without anything done many things in the waiting list ...
I: Hola! I just woke up from nap ... you who have done so far?
K: Hola! I, well, I spoke with Mi pareja (= partner, and, like the English word, is neutral, ie it is not known whether it is used by women or men) ... did you know that I keep pareja?
I: ah, no, I did not know you avessi il fidanzato...
K: beh, perchè non è un fidanzato...
I: ah, è una storiella, via!
...rido, un po' spiazzata
K: no, I, è una fidanzata...
I: ah pensa
Fine, ce ne siamo andate in salotto a fare merenda e vedere un film, come sempre.
Senza bisogno di altre spiegazioni, di raccontare come si vive amando una donna, delle difficoltà, e dei genitori. Senza bisogno di sfatare stereotipi, pregiudizi o soddisfare curiosità di sorta. Che per lei, semplicemente, is normal.
W Zapatero.
0 comments:
Post a Comment