Sono a casa, seduta alla scrivania, prendo fiato. Ho l'impressione di aver vissuto gli ultimi mesi in corsa, ne ho un'immagine quasi sfuocata, come quella che si vede out the window of the train.
Not that now has nothing to do, eh, but the fact that you can also have some 'free time makes me uncomfortable, I almost causes the small strizzotti anxiety.
Yes, I know, I'm not too normal ... But this is, if you want and even if you like. I can not help it, I need to know exactly where I'm going to have everything planned and designed ... But at the same time, I always choose A steep and winding, and no one can see what is behind the curve. They are therefore intended perennial anxiety?
I hope not, not what I want. I dream of the day will no longer be the case, in which I will have a stability, a salary drive, a house that is mine for more than a few months and a subscription to the gym.
rhythms, a routine.
I could have them already, in fact. It would be enough to compromise, give up any dreams and accept at least one of the many offers that I have been made here, in the Italy of Povia. But this gives me even more anxious perspective of the instability in the long term, and cast the image, turn off the TV and plug my ears, I've already reached the limit of endurance in ten days.
Shooting a deep breath, I repeat like a mantra the things I do and the possibilities that could open in the coming months. I rationalize, I drink a bit 'of water and wait for tomorrow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment