Ce sont les Meilleures équipes, they are the very best teams, the main event. The Masters, the best, les grandes équipes, the champions! Une grande réunion, an athletic event, the main event. Ils sont les meilleurs, they are the best, these are the champions! The Masters, the best, les grandes équipes, the champions! The Masters, the best, les grandes équipes, the champions!
(notare che le parole sono in francese-inglese, inglese, italiano tranne ... ehehehe)
Liverpool anthem 'You'll never walk alone "
Come l'altro giorno incontrandolo: SILVIO PORTACI LA COPPA CON LE orecchie GRANDI !!!!!!
(He and I both have big ears - its largest - is synonymous with longevity ... The others are idiots, me and him ... tenacious tireless, constant, constant, durable ...) I bet there
that are gl'interisti Rosica, who will enjoy if not win the Milan ... Defeatists, pessimists, catastrophe, communication, interaction, anti-Italian, anti-Milan ...
(He and I both have big ears - its largest - is synonymous with longevity ... The others are idiots, me and him ... tenacious tireless, constant, constant, durable ...) I bet there
that are gl'interisti Rosica, who will enjoy if not win the Milan ... Defeatists, pessimists, catastrophe, communication, interaction, anti-Italian, anti-Milan ...
It is calculated that if Milan win the Cup on Wednesday, the votes to Silvio increase by 2%. If you lose, continue to increase by 2% per month. Meanwhile Mortadella keeps saying that "we have restarted Italy." Yes, he did not say to where, to his usual streets of shame Poverty, the fool, of falsehood.
Interisti I recommend you stay home and watch Ricardinho Izecson dos Santos Leite Kaka marking, and hope that Milan will win so you can make up for the lonely Telelombardia with Milan's Brazilian Renata Ribeiro Texeira de la Maga do Nascimiento Incoroneta which do Brazil striptease!
few days after this post, Renata took off ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment