video Milan-Liverpool: Highlights (auf Deutsch:). Note that towards the end Benitez protest at the time (15 seconds! But cagher ...), meanwhile goes to the low Rai commentator said, "Benitez completely right ... (Rai commentators have for gufato the whole game, birds of ill omen ...). Blatter has not escaped this time eh ... Silvio: "Stronger injustice, stronger than bad luck, the strongest envy:-D.
Cup with big ears! Like those of Silvio! (And my and Goofy, large ears synonymous with longevity ...) Mythical! Milan have raised a Cup, the Cup and the Inter instead what he raised? eheheh Pippo Inzaghi (who dedicated the goal to Alberto D'Aguanno , the journalist who died this year) is my favorite player of all time (that Inter obviously has never taken), when giocavo a calcio in attacco (tornei aziendali :) di Tele+), avevo il suo stile di gioco. E pensare che ha già 34 anni (sembra un ragazzino...come me :). Grande Pippo!
23 maggio 2007: Milan campione d'Europa per la 7. volta. E' la squadra che ha vinto di più nell'intera storia del calcio (grazie a Silvio) . Ed è TRUE TEAM MILANO , because it is the first born (9 years before the Inter and AC Milan was to create the Inter), and because its symbol is red cross and white flag of Milan (same as English) , and why it has won a lot more, and why has several Italian players, real flags, not mercenaries, and among the strongest, most foreigners do not like Inter. Silvio said, however, thinking of us in Cathedral Square, to thank the Virgin Mary (especially beautiful yesterday evening) which this year won both the Inter Milan.
celebrations Adriano Galliani
Above, the giant screen in Piazza Duomo ... ah no, below ... ghghghgh
Milan, Piazza Duomo: I I was there! First up and then before! To goals from AC Milan to the final whistle, lifting the Cup ... madness! The square was full of beautiful girls ... there was one similar to the French Eva Green, who has brought him woe, all the time (as well as the lack of commentator Rai), continually saying "I have a bad feeling ... but it should be cagher to ... Today I am upset ... "padam" in Polish ... You know that in Milan there are cows around ghghgh, but not true of works of art of various colors (the vandals have made him of all colors, mess, stolen, burned ... but those were works of art? ... I look like crap:) yesterday evening there was one in a fountain! muahahahahahaha when I saw her son burst out laughing.
I was right on the big screen ... and there was Silvia Carrera ... (Reporter-chick's Open Studio in writing on blogiornale) ... T-shirt with red ... that left little to the imagination ... At the end of game I (who are usually the type SOS security for girls suffering from heart .. pogo in concert), I helped people to come down from lampposts ghghghgh
I was right on the big screen ... and there was Silvia Carrera ... (Reporter-chick's Open Studio in writing on blogiornale) ... T-shirt with red ... that left little to the imagination ... At the end of game I (who are usually the type SOS security for girls suffering from heart .. pogo in concert), I helped people to come down from lampposts ghghghgh
video live Tues "We Are The Champions" dei Queen
0 comments:
Post a Comment