Sunday, September 21, 2008

How To Tell If A Scorpio Like

(yet another) Coming out

the street, after a dinner of water natural
A: "... and you have gay friends [living in Spain ...?]"
K:" A. .. ... I'm bisexual "
A: "what? Really ...???"
K: "Yes, I'll tell you before you can say something that I'd like to hear ..."
A: "Ok, that taxi is free, let's go"
K: "OK ... Are you okay?"
A: "Yes, just that you are not going to try it with me, because I'd be disappointed, I'm heterosexual"
K: "Yes, no problem, I am engaged"
A: "a girl ...?"
K: "yes"

***
hour later, in the middle of a party full of English and / media / and drunk / e:
A: "so... I mean... è da molto...? ma quando ti ho chiesto se eri mai stata ad Amsterdam..."
K: "ti ho risposto di esserci stata con il mio ex ragazzo, ed è vero"
A: "ok... quindi pensi che ti piacciano di più le ragazze o i ragazzi?"
K: "[sorrido] capisco la domanda, a volte me lo chiedo anche io, ma non ho una risposta. Cioè, per me contano le persone, il fatto che siano uomini o donne non lo percepisco come una differenza fondamentale... nelle amicizie come in qualsiasi tipo di rapporto... capisci? per il resto adesso sono fidanzata con Lei, e ci sto bene, e non ho intenzione di mollarmi solo per dimostrare al mondo che posso tornare a stare con un ragazzo. Per cui se la gente mi definisce lesbica, per me is the same. Not a problem as the others call me ... I also understand it's normal search label, and also I do not know which attribute to me, but I do not feel the need. At one time yes, but I'm fine ... "
A:" I guess that was hard ... "
K:" Yes, I went through the terrifying moments, but today I'm fine. At first when I told people I never knew where to start ... You start your sentences with, I must tell you one thing-but I do not like ... it seems that it should make a revelation, but I'm just so in the same way that my hair blacks. I was born, I've chosen for me and has the same value ... so I try to treat this thing in the same way, with the same simplicity ... is an exercise for me too ... "
A:" Yes ... "
K:" Sure, I do not go around with a sign, unfortunately you never know what can be the reaction of the people, and c ' is always the risk of having problems ... but if a relationship that is going to be friendly ... I can not say "
A:" Certainly, you would not have a girlfriend ... "
K" and would not be the other person for me .. .
A: "Well, thanks for telling me. For me it's the same ... ie, it counts if I'm comfortable with a person or not, this does not change my opinion ... Thanks for making me your friend considered "
K:" Thank you for reacting so. Sangria? "

PS I want to do his best wishes to them




0 comments:

Post a Comment