Un sogno simbolico
How can 'be peace outside of us if this is not' present in our hearts?
I dreamed of the earthquake.
was so 'devastating collapsing all around me making me stay on the second floor on a beam in the balance. I thought of my loved ones, which fortunately they were all rescued. I was not, but it did not matter.
Maybe I would fall on deaf ears, or I would have saved. I did not. Gazing at the pieces of wood left in the fall of the second floor, and the void below. But I was happy.
"You're not afraid of death real?"
He said a voice. It was just a rumor. No one was near.
"I'm not afraid of my" Today
not fall. I said, laughing. I am so 'slide along the beam and do not know how, I left out making me way through the rubble. Outside was
the sun, everything was very bright. A new world.
Eventually I realized that maybe something in my life is falling apart, as in that of many, I think.
My feeling is 'that many people open their eyes to "see" better while others will do it for a while' time.
The earthquake in this case made me realize that a new inner world is taking shape allowing you to see with more 'life clarity. The earthquake in the dream is not 'always something negative. It 's just the end of something small that has given way to something great!
good sunny day to all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment