L' alberino
Time and 'tyrant!
seems to run without stopping. And the blog I'm a bit 'leaving ...
Today I thought of when a child listening to the sermon of my father, wise old man, trying to find a way appropriate for me to understand a concept of life important.
I remember that made me laugh, understand the message that gave me high, but his way of saying, with paternal affection and irony, it was' to laugh heartily and long history of 'post and' been a sort of benevolent teasing ...
He told me that each of us, 'a post, has its fruits and seeds, if' tree and 'good is good seeds that will create more posts, each of these posts if properly cultivated would have given birth to new results even more' good ... no matter how long it would take to collect them, the 'important thing was to make it' that there was a good harvest.
Beautiful.
just that I could not give him the satisfaction of telling him. And every time he told me something I said, laughing:
"Mica tells me about 'post it? End up doing an orchard!"
Big Daddy!
Even now we joke about this story are well aware of how beautiful and true.
Good night!
0 comments:
Post a Comment