Un sogno che mi ha fatto riflettere
The dream 'was weird.
We were a group of people who have joined an experiment. A machine capable of bringing back the clock of life over time.
The machine was a sort of container of blue. This is and 'off the ground and flying has impacted on the sand a beach indefinitely. We got
.
front of me and you 'open a place with big windows and we entered I recognized the place as an expo' visited many times in my dreams. Here they sell all kinds of things, from perfumes, stones, watches, masks, etc. ...
I found out it was 1983. Adult in that 'year. I felt a deep nostalgia. The people themselves seemed more 'calm and relaxed. I decided to take a ride with other friends, we ended up in front of a 'stone exhibiting particular. Some stones were carved and seemed to seal. I saw one and I fell in love but when I tried to touch it hot. It was green speckled with red and pink. A lady on my left stava tenendo in mano una pietra presa accanto a quella che avevo adocchiato e mi diceva che le stava scottando le dita.
L' espositrice ha cosi preso parola ed ha iniziato a raccontarci la storia di queste pietre. Ma si era fatto tardi, non potevamo trattenerci a lungo in quel luogo per il timore che qualcuno scoprisse che venivamo dal 2011. Cosi' assieme al gruppo siamo usciti.
Mi ha lasciato malinconica tutto il giorno. Quel periodo della mia vita era molto tranquillo, non sentivo parlare di violenza in tv, nemmeno di guerra... O forse e' solo il ricordo di una bimba di sei anni...
La pietra ho scoperto oggi essere una zoisite.
Molto probabilmente mi aveva colpita e l' ho sognate. E' una bellissima pietra e forse ne ho bisogno!
Good night and beautiful dreams to all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment