Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How Do I Know That Ringworm Is Healing

Terremoto Nuova Zelanda ed esperienze strane

last night shortly after 00:40.
awake and conscious of my room watching the chandelier el 'shadow projected on the wall behind. I always do, it relaxes me. Only last night the 'shadow seemed to move, trembling as if there was gas
between the chandelier and the wall. I tried to sharpen the view of thinking about being tired and weary, but also the chandelier started to flicker like a 'wave. I started to see small lights darting from side to 'the other room and then a couple of shadows that ran very fast in front of my eyes.
before switching off the light I thought it was a sign of an earthquake. I hoped I had
had a bad feeling.
Then this morning I saw the news on tv and me and 'reminded of this strange vision.
That was my grandmother's room. When she felt a different air suspended and did not want more 'into it, I ended up sleeping with her for 10 years for her courage and comfort. I remember one day leaders 'that something big had happened in the world' cause he felt oppressed by a pall of heat coming from the ceiling. That day was April 26, 1986. My grandmother was right.
's strange that today has reminded me that memory.
At 8 am, a strange man with a raincoat and 'come and see our house. He stopped at the supermarket asking my father if he knew someone who wants to sell a beautiful house in the neighborhood. My father 's brought here.
Now I understand that they are linked very strongly to these four walls warn us talking and ...
But the final decision to sell or not is not for me.
I'll put 'in play even more' and I'll try 'to close their eyes to see better.

Earthquake in New Zealand: 00:51 hours Italian.
6.3 on the Richter scale very shallow and destructive.
I have no words. There will be 'a relationship with the' increase of activity 'solar?

0 comments:

Post a Comment